Nurse Aide Phase I (75-Hour Nurse Aide)
- Mon / May 17, 2021
- 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You will learn the basic level of knowledge and the demonstration of skills to provide safe, effective resident care. This course meets the requirement of the Department of Inspection and Appeals for nursing assistants / direct care givers working in long-term care and skilled facilities. Upon completion, a student is eligible to take the computer and skills performance competency tests to become a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Iowa. This is a 75 hour nurse aide course. 100% attendance is required. Must pass final exam with 80% grade to continue to clinical.
*Additional Costs Associated with the nurse aide course*
- Watch with second hand, Seal Blue Scrub & clean shoes.
- Edition, Hartman Publishing, new one time use workbook, ISBN-13 978-1-60425-122-7. Available from the MCC bookstore or other online resources.th Edition, Hartman Publishing, new or used, ISBN-13 978-1-60425-121-0 and Workbook Nursing Assisting a Foundation in Caregiving, 5thNursing Assisting: A Foundation in Caregiving, by Diana Dugan, RN, 5
- Influenza Vaccine, Two-step TB Test, Copy of up to date immunizations
- Transportation to the clinical site
- State skills and written competency exams
Class ID 7853 $599
5/17 – 6/21 Mon, Tue, Wed, Th 4:00 – 9:00 pm