- This form is for individuals or groups requesting use of IVCE Conference Center facilities. Once you submit the form, we will contact you by phone or email to discuss rental fees and any other needed information. Questions can always be directed to Val Ruff at 641-844-5614 or Val.Ruff@iavalley.edu.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
If the event is for more than one day, specify additional dates here.
NOTE: To indicate 3 pm, put 03 in the HH field and 00 in the MM field. Two digits are required for the hours and minutes of the time specified.
Use this space if we need more description of the event timing.
Please select all the rooms that you'll need. If you don't know, select "Other" and our Conference Center Coordinator will help you decide what best meets your needs.
Please describe how the tables/chairs should be set up for your meeting. If you don't need a special set-up, please type AS IS and the room will be set up in typical classroom style. For diagrams of the room set-up options, copy this URL -- http://forms.iavalley.edu/doclib/CE/conference-center-setups-capacities.pdf -- and view it in a new browser window.
We offer password protected wifi, and each room is equipped with a PC, laptop connection, CD/DVD player, LCD projector, and speakers. Please describe your event technology needs in as much detail as possible, so that we can ensure your event will be successful. If no technology is required, type NONE.
If you need catering, Great Western Dining at MCC has first right of refusal per their contract with IVCCD. To arrange catering, contact Steve Rowden at 641-844-5760 or MCCFoodService@iavalley.edu.
- A copy of this IVCE Facility Use Request Form will be emailed to Val Ruff, IVCE Business Outreach & Conference Center Coordinator. With this information in hand, Val will call or email you to discuss rental fees and any other details as appropriate.
Thanks for using this form!
* In accordance with the Iowa Smoke Free Air Act, use of tobacco or vaping products is not allowed on any of our grounds or in our facilities. This includes all buildings, grounds, sidewalks, parking lots, vehicles on campus, and streets within the campus.
* Charges will be assessed for damages, abuse or theft of college property directly attributable to negligent acts or omissions of the customer and/or your employees, representatives or invitees.
* Contact Val Ruff at IVCE if there are changes to any of your meeting plans or facility requirements. There may be a charge for changes made with less than three business days' notice before the event.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.