Highway 30 Corridor Career Fair
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 • 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Marshalltown Community College Student Activity Center
- Come dressed for success with resumes in hand so you’ll be prepared to meet your future employer! If you need help with a resume, visit the IowaWORKS Office (204 1/2 W. State St. in Marshalltown) before the Career Fair … we can help!
- Not sure how to start a conversation with prospective employers? IowaWORKS staff will be at the Career Fair and ready to help, or you can visit our office beforehand for pointers.
- Need transportation to the Career Fair? Stop in the IowaWORKS office at 204 1/2 W. State St. in Marshalltown and we’ll give you a card that can be used as a round trip bus ticket via Marshalltown Municipal Transit (Purple Route) on April 1.
- Watch here for a List of Employer Participants, which will be posted and updated regularly.
The MCC Student Activity Center is at the southeast corner of the MCC campus at 3700 S. Center St. in Marshalltown. Enter campus by the south driveway (by the baseball field) and head toward the Student Activity Center, which has a blue metal roof. There is plenty of parking.
The Highway 30 Corridor Career Fair is a great way to get information about your business/organization and job openings in front of those seeking employment! To participate in the 2020 Career Fair, just complete the convenient online Employer Participation Form. The deadline for employers to register for participation is Wednesday, March 25. Space is limited, so employer participants will be accepted on a first-registered, first-served basis.
- Employer Participation Form
- Additional information for employer participants will be emailed once your online registration form is submitted. Questions can be directed to Sara Aguilera, whose contact information is on this web page.
2020 Career Fair Sponsors
Ames Chamber of Commerce, Buena Vista University, Iowa Valley Community College District, IowaWORKS, KDAO AM/FM/TV & KTDV-FM, KIX 101.1 & 1230 KFJB, Marshalltown Municipal Transit.
Questions can be directed to Sara Aguilera at 641-754-1400 (Ext. 36978) or Sara.Aguilera@iwd.iowa.gov.