Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Title I of WIOA provides employment and training services to eligible adults, dislocated workers and youth. The program connects eligible individuals to services and activities aimed at teaching participants how to navigate the appropriate educational and workforce systems based on an established career pathway. Activities include career exploration and guidance, continued support for educational attainment, and opportunities for skills training in in-demand occupations. WIOA offers financial support for employment and training purposes for eligible participants based on funding availability.
Serving Hardin, Marshall, Poweshiek and Tama counties putting Iowans to work.
Hours of Operation: Mon., Tue., Thursday, Fri. • 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and Wed. 9 am – 4:30 pm
WIOA is located at IowaWORKS, Iowa Valley, 3405 S. Center Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158
Applying for services:
- Fill out the application
- Fill out the self-assessment
- Read & Review the Handbook
- A Career Development Advisor will contact you to set up an appointment.
Join our VIP text list for info on events happening in our center, including open interviews and free workshops! Text: IOWAWORKS To: 36000
Contact one of our staff:
- Carrie Osborn, Office Associate – 641-844-6970 email@example.com
- Beth Severidt, Career Development Advisor – 641-844-6966 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Porath, Career Development Advisor – 641-844-6974 email@example.com
- Kim Brinkmeyer, Career Development Advisor – 641-844-6976 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becky Hassett, WIOA Supervisor – 641-844-6972 email@example.com