Conference & Events Center
We Set the Atmosphere…You Bring the Event to Marshalltown!
The Iowa Valley Continuing Education Conference Center at 3702 S. Center St. in Marshalltown is one of Central Iowa’s greatest assets for your convention, meeting and celebration needs. We are here to help you create a successful event … no worries, no hassles, no regrets!
- IVCE Conference Center Room Set-Up Options & Capacities
- For Public/Community Use – IVCE Facility Use Request Form
- For IVCCD Employee Use Only – IVCE Internal Facility Use Request Form
- Convenient Central Iowa location (60 minutes from Des Moines, 45 minutes from Ames, 90 minutes from Cedar Rapids).
- Variety of facility options and room set-ups to accommodate small group meetings of 8 to 10 as well as conventions of 200 to 300.
- Rental fees vary depending on the type of event, number of rooms required, technologies and technical assistance required.
IVCE focuses on customer service. We’ll help determine which of our rooms and services best meet your needs. We also provide conference planning and coordination and appropriate room set-up services and assistance. We’ll be glad to prepare a bid/quote for your event based on the facilities and services you plan to use.
We will arrange for catering services. To meet your needs, we’ll need an estimate of the number of guests you’re serving. We ask for one week advance notice when possible; a 48-hour guarantee is required. Our caterer prepares enough food to serve 5% above the guaranteed number of guests, and invoices are sent after the event.
Service options include a basic buffet (with price quotes based on disposable products), a deluxe buffet (add 10% for china service and linens; tables are bussed), and a deluxe sit-down meal (add 15% for china service and linens; meals served to groups of 20 to 75 people).
Finding the IVCE Conference Center
The IVCE Conference Center is located in the southernmost wing of the Iowa Valley/MCC campus on the south side of Marshalltown at 3702 S. Center Street. The most convenient access is via the south driveway entrance to campus (by the baseball diamond).
To schedule a visit or learn more about IVCE’s conference facilities or rental/co-sponsorship arrangements, contact Valerie Ruff.