Conference & Events Center
We Set the Atmosphere…You Bring the Event!
The Iowa Valley Continuing Education Conference Center in Marshalltown is one of Central Iowa’s greatest assets for your convention, meeting and celebration needs. We are here to help you create a successful event … no worries, no hassles, no regrets!
- Catering Menu (click for options)
- Room Sizes/Seating Capacities
- Convenient Central Iowa location (60 minutes from Des Moines, 45 minutes from Ames, 90 minutes from Cedar Rapids).
- Variety of facility options to accommodate small group meetings of 8 to 10 as well as conventions of 200 to 300.
- Rental fees vary depending on the type of event, number of rooms required, technologies and technical assistance required.
IVCE focuses on customer service. We’ll help determine which of our rooms and services best meet your needs. We also provide conference planning and coordination and appropriate room set-up services, marketing materials, and handouts. We’ll be glad to prepare a bid/quote for your event based on the facilities and services you plan to use.
We will arrange for catering services. To meet your needs, we’ll need an estimate of the number of guests you’re serving. We ask for one week advance notice when possible; a 48-hour guarantee is required. Our caterer prepares enough food to serve 5% above the guaranteed number of guests, and invoices are sent after the event.
Service options include a basic buffet (with price quotes based on disposable products), a deluxe buffet (add 10% for china service and linens; tables are bussed), and a deluxe sit-down meal (add 15% for china service and linens; meals served to groups of 20 to 75 people).
To schedule a visit or learn more about IVCE’s conference facilities or rental/co-sponsorship arrangements, contact Julie Thomas.