Does work feel like a never-ending stream of fires to put out?? Are you exhausted at the end of each day from battling the crisis-du-jour?? Are you busy reacting to problems instead of productively and proactively managing your professional agenda??
Leaders are supposed to be problem-solvers, but there is a deeper issue if you spend your entire day putting out fires without advancing departmental projects and organizational goals.? Facilitator Joel Bennett, is a leadership and behavior change expert.? You’ll develop a personal action plan to shift from reactive leadership to productive, proactive decision-making through thoughtful and intentional exercises, real-world application assignments, and proven behavior change methodologies.
In this hands-on, weekly, virtual workshop, you will:
- Identify whether you are a “reactive” or “proactive” leader.
- Understand the pros and cons of being a reactive and proactive leader.
- Examine the 3 Faces of a Leader and how they respond differently to crises.
- Triage “fires” by urgency and importance, focusing on the right things at the right time.
- Develop others to fight their own fires.
- Trace the root causes of common fires and extinguish those flames.
- Create a personal action plan to adopt the daily habits of a proactive leader.
- Develop strategies to change the reactive culture at your place of employment.
New Dates Added:
|10/18/2022 – 10/25/2022||Weekly – Tue||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|11/8/2022 – 11/8/2022||Weekly – Tue||10:00 AM – 11:15 AM|
|11/15/2022 – 11/15/2022||Weekly – Tue||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|